Thank you to OUR DONORS
At TGR Foundation, we have a proud history of building diverse communities committed to helping young people thrive. While Tiger is the foundation’s largest contributor, our impact grows and the work is strengthened in partnerships with others who share our dedication and passion for youth, education and the future.
TGR Foundation is pleased to recognize marquee donors that have made a transformative impact with their contributions to our programs.
As our founder and primary contributor, Tiger Woods not only casts the vision, but relentlessly supports our pursuit of quality education for all. The family motto of “share and care” prompted Tiger, Tida and Earl to start the foundation over two decades ago. Since then, Tiger’s pursuit of excellence has driven us to pioneer STEM education and positive youth development programs across the country and globe.
Hexadyne Corporation CEO Robert Sanchez stated: "the Hexadyne team is proud to support TGR Foundation and its dedicated efforts to bring STEM to the forefront of its education objectives. TGRF’s commitment to STEM is the key to providing students with the tools to succeed in the classroom, but this is just one part of their multifaceted approach to enabling students for life. Tiger and his team are focused on developing the whole person, so they can excel in all aspects of life."
TGR Foundation thanks our generous donors*
TGR LIVE PARTNERS
*Proceeds from TGR Live Events benefit the programs of TGR Foundation.
- Aptive Environmental
- The Bank of America Foundation, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Jim Yong Kim
- Monster Energy
- Morgridge Family Foundation
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Defense – Office of Overseas Schools
- Whitten Laser Eye
- Army Educational Outreach Program
- The Automobile Club of Southern California
- Mia and Danny Conway
- Decisive Analytics Corporation
- FIJI Water/Justin Vineyards & Winery
- Niagara Cares Foundation
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Bank of the West
- H.N. and Frances C. Berger Foundation
- James Cohen
- The Susan and Jeffrey Dailey Charitable Fund
- Farmers Insurance
- The Fluor Foundation
- Joan A. and Clyde W. Hampton Foundation
- Stephen T. Hearst/The Hearst Corporation
- The Honda Classic
- Kay and Paul Hopkins
- LA84 Foundation
- Rochelle and Rob Light
- Ed Machir
- Cindy and Michael McKee
- Ribbon for Humanity
- The Rite Aid Foundation
- The Samueli Foundation
- Cindy and Rick Singer
- Southern California Edison
- Ueberroth Family Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Anaheim Community Foundation
- Sandra Barry
- Patsy Cherney, Evergreen Fund
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Foundation
- Disneyland Resort
- Grace Jones Richardson Trust
- Rebecca and Christopher Hubman
- Anne Marie and Gordon McNeill
- Pacific Life Foundation
- Monica Sahaf
- Leo Tucker
- University of California, Irvine
- U.S. African Development Foundation
- Western Digital Foundation
*Includes financial and in-kind donations to the TGR Foundation made on or after 1/1/2019 and at the $5,000 level and above. Donors listed as of 9/21/2020.
FOUNDING EDUCATION PARTNERS
TGR Foundation thanks our founding education partners who supported the creation of our TGR Learning Labs.