TGR EDU: ExploreLearn More
Driven by our belief in the transformative power of education, we scaled, digitized and provided greater access to our award-winning STEM curricula and college-access programs in an effort to reach millions of underrepresented students worldwide.
TGR EDU: Explore
Born from Tiger’s vision to change the lives of millions of students worldwide, we partnered with Discovery Education to develop TGR EDU: Explore. This online platform provides students and educators free access to our award-winning STEM curricula, college-access programs and career development.
Our interactive digital resources, designed for students in grades 6-12, develop problem-solving and decision-making skills with real-world applications in college-access and STEM learning. TGR EDU: Explore offers 30+ assets for educators, students and families including webinars, lesson plans, family discussions starter and a virtual field trip.
Types of lessons on TGR EDU: Explore:
- College Blueprint: Students take a virtual campus tour to learn about the college admissions process — from exploration and acceptance to paying for college.
- Video Game Design: Challenge your students to learn Video Game Design from predicting viable industry career paths to taking the first steps in development and coding, students will learn how to make the next generation video game come to life.
- College Access Webinar: Higher-education experts discuss how high school students can prepare for the college admissions process. The session focuses on the importance of self-advocacy in students and what it looks like.
- What’s Lurking in Your Fast Food? Join a TGR Learning Facilitator and STEM students as they synthesize information on the carbohydrates, lipids and proteins – by conducting a series of chemical tests to determine which major biomolecules appear in common foods.
VIRTUAL FIeld Trip
CAREER CONNECTIONS: TRANSFORMING PASSION INTO PURPOSE AT FACEBOOK
Take a virtual field trip with the TGR Foundation and Discovery Education to the Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park, Calif. as we showcase some of the innovative careers that fuel this Silicon Valley powerhouse.
WATCH NOW: TGREDUEXPLORE.ORG.
Pattonville High School
I see the resources currently found on the TGR EDU: EXPLORE website extremely useful for not only my students but also their parents. Specifically, the Family Discussion Starter and the College Blueprint help open up a world of possibilities that so many high school students and their parents didn't know existed before. My students will benefit greatly from these types of resources and I know we are all looking forward to the additional resources around Financial Aid and the Virtual Field Trip around career choices coming this fall.
Make a Donation
We’ve made great strides helping young people and their communities, but we can always do more. Quality educational resources transform students and their schools. Join Tiger to invest in programs that empower low-income youth to thrive in school, their communities and the working world.
A Transformative Investment
- Prepare millions of youth for future STEM jobs
- Create equal access to higher education for all youth
- Bring high-quality STEM education to more schools nationwide
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTSThe TGR Foundation and TGR Learning Labs admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.